Ohio TAC Cohort 2022-2023
Welcome to the Participant Application Page. By submitting this application, you will be applying for entry to the virtual TAC session taking place May 2022 - March 2023.
Training for Adoption Competency (TAC)
Education and Licensing
The TAC is designed for post-Master's licensed clinicians. Participants should have a current professional license or be under the clinical supervision for licensure. The TAC is approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
C.A.S.E. received accreditation of its Training for Adoption Competency from the Institute of Credentialing Excellence (ICE) in November 2020. This makes TAC part of an elite group of certificate programs dedicated to public protection and excellence in practice. Read the news release here.
Participants must be working in a clinical capacity with adoptive or fostering families. If applicants do not work in a clinical capacity but supervise staff who do or can support incorporating learning into practice, they may be considered as space allows. All applications will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted to confirm acceptance into the training.
FREE thanks to generous support from Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
The offering of this TAC training will be presented in a virtual format on following dates, from 9:00 am - 12:15 pm EST on the following dates:
- Module 1: To be completed online prior to the start of Module 3. Instructions will be sent on how to access curriculum materials once you are confirmed.
- Module 2: 5/4/22 & 5/25/22
- Module 3: 6/1/22 & 6/15/22
- Module 4: 7/6/22 & 7/20/22
- Module 5: 8/3/22 & 8/17/22
- Module 6: 9/14/22 & 9/28/22
- Module 7: 10/12/22 & 10/26/22
- Module 8: 11/9/22 & 11/30/22
- Module 9: 12/7/22 & 12/14/22
- Module 10: 1/11/23 & 1/25/33
- Module 11: 2/8/23 & 2/22/23
- Module 12: 3/8/23 & 3/22/23
Lisa Maynard, LMSW, ACSW, TC-TSY-F
Leslie Wright, LCSW
Contact Leslie Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org