Adoptive and foster parents, professionals and adoptees are invited to attend this webinar!
Children in foster care and in adoptive families experience unique loss. Participants will learn:
- About the factors that influence children's reaction to loss
- The four psychological tasks of grief work
- The healing therapies for children and teens
- The critical aspects of loss in foster care and adoption and how those losses impact children
- Effective interventions for opening communication with children and strengthening transitions and attachment to new families
Discussion will also include how professionals can work with parents to understand how their children are experiencing the ambiguities of foster care and adoption.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Registrants will receive a zoom link in their confirmation email.
Tony Hynes, MA, Training Specialist at C.A.S.E.